100g Women’s Work Hot Dog Relish
2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts butterflied and then cut in half.
Salt and pepper
Plain flour for dredging
4 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons olive oil
Extra water or chicken stock if required
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and then dredge with flour.
- In a large frypan over medium high heat melt 2 tablespoons butter with 2 tablespoons olive oil. When butter and oil sizzle add 2 of the chicken pieces and cook on one side for 3 mins. Then flip over and cook the other side until brown. Remove from pan and place on warm plate while you cook the other two pieces of chicken in the same manner, adding 2 more tablespoons each of the oil and butter.
- Remove all chicken from pan and keep on a warm plate.
- Into the pan add Women's Work Hot Dog Relish and mix well with the pan juices. Add a little chicken stock or water if the resulting sauce is too thick. Return to the stove and bring to boil. Check seasoning and return all the chicken to the pan and warm through.
- Serve chicken and pour sauce over the top.