1 large jar of Women’s Work Ripe Tomato or Spicy Ripe Tomato Relish
3 or 4 good quality Italian sausages taken out of their skins.
1 large brown onion, chopped
4 large cloves garlic, crushed
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Olive oil to taste
Chopped fresh chilli if you like it hot!
- Cook your spaghetti al dente, rinse and allow to cool
- Sauté the onion in a dollop of olive oil in a large flat pan – we use a paella pan.
- Quickly fry the sausage. You can chop it all up so it resembles mince, or roll it into tiny meat balls.
- Add the garlic, then more olive oil and the cooked pasta and add some salt (you can add some extra chopped chilli now if you like it hot, hot, hot).
- When warm add the Women’s Work relish and stir through until piping hot.
- Stir through the parsley.
Serve with grated parmesan and a simple green salad or a little extra relish on the side.