4-6 sheets puff pastry
330g jar Women's Work Beetroot Relish
Soft Goats Cheese (we love Holy Goat cheese)
Good quality olive oil spray
Pinch of salt & cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Defrost puff pastry
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Use a water tumbler or cookie cutter to cut as many circles as you can out of your puff pastry and lay them down on your lined baking tray.
- Par cook your pastry in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until very lightly brown.
- Remove your pastry from the oven and while still warm add a good tablespoon of Women's Work Beetroot Relish to the middle of each tartlet and spread, stopping 5-10mm before the edge of the pastry.
- Top the relish with a good slice of goats cheese, a sprig of thyme and a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.
- Give each tartlet a light spray of olive all before placing back in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the cheese slightly browned.
If you like a little sweetness (guilty), these are beautiful with a drizzle of honey, add when still warm from the oven for a heavenly sticky glaze *drool*
Best enjoyed warm!